Sealskinz Waterproof Cable Knit Bobble is the perfect blend of cosy, waterproof warmth and contemporary style in this traditional cable knit styled bobble hat. The hat features a warm and comfortable micro-fleece lining that acts as a moisture controller by wicking away any perspiration and out through the hat to leave your head fully dry and warm. With a sophisticated hydrophobic membrane that is 100% waterproof yet allows water vapour to pass through, this everyday warm bobble hat will keep your head fabulously protected and dry. Available in a choice of fun colours and in sizes S/M, L/XL and XXL
- Outer made from a durable Acrylic knit in a traditional cable style – extremely durable, Acrylic can act like a wool fiber without the itch and will trap heat exhaled by your body for great warmth. Very soft and warm without being bulky, Acrylic also has a low moisture absorbency to aid with the waterproof element
- Hydrophobic membrane creates a barrier beneath the outer layer and repels any water infiltration to keep you 100% dry-Sealskinz have a patented 3-layer Hydrophilic membrane with an impressive Hydrostatic head of over 20,000mm that provides exceptional waterproofness
- Lining made from a soft, cosy micro-fleece layer that feels fantastic next to the skin and will protect the head from the coldest temperatures-also will control moisture by wicking away damp from the skin caused by perspiration
- Cable knit style in a traditional attractive pattern with a fun bobble accessory to finish the hat
- Thermal rating of 4 indicates extreme warmth and protection from the coldest temperatures
- Machine washable for your convenience and extremely easy to clean ideal for everyday wear
Available in a choice of fun colours and in sizes S/M, L/XL and XXL
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.