Seeland Herculean Jacket is a distinctive, lightweight, fully waterproof, men’s shooting jacket designed specifically for hunting or shooting in Europe. This high performance, robust hunting coat has been constructed for the sportsman who is out all day on rough ground in a harsh environment and who is looking for a comfortable, waterproof jacket with all the functionality needed to stay well protected. This technical shooting jacket has reinforced areas with all the Hi-Viz flashes and a radio pocket required to meet the European safety standards where being visible is the law. There are two large cartridge pockets on the front and a fully lined game pocket at the rear for carrying your game or for storing gloves etc when not in use. Fitted with a two-way front zip for easy access, this innovative men’s shooting jacket is part of this great looking suit with trousers and gloves to match.
Available in Grizzly Brown in a range of sizes from C48 – 60 (Chest 39″ – 48″)
- Outer fabric is 65% Polyester/ 35% Cotton Poplin Polyurethane coating for a tough noiseless fabric that is exceptionally hard wearing
- Lining is 100% Polyester, brushed Tricot for a comfortable breathable lining that will wick moisture away from the skin after a burst of activity
- There is a waterproof 2-layer Seetex membrane that is a highly efficient waterproof breathable membrane developed by Seeland
- High quality YKK robust 2-way stable zip
- Blaze orange/Hi-visability is the international safety colour for shooting.
- Hi-viz feature for added safety when Hunting in poor conditions which meet the European safety standard
- Fully lined Game Pocket for carrying game or wet kit
- Reinforcement panels to keep the hard wearing zones protected
- Adjustable cuff and high collar to keep the cold and rain out and the warmth in
- Centre Front Storm Flap for added protection
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.