Seeland Kraft Force Jacket is a seriously rugged men’s all-round waterproof shooting jacket made from very durable Rip stop fabric which ensures you stay well protected. The Kraft Force jacket has a hard wearing reputation with all the features you could possibly need for great functionality and contemporary looks. Essential features include a detachable hood, X-Large cartridge pockets, zipped vertical chest pocket and a rear game pocket.
This multi purpose men’s shooting jacket is fully adjustable around the cuffs with wrist guard, hood and waist for a streamline finish and the centre front YKK zip protected by a storm flap. If you are looking for a fully wind waterproof and tough jacket that you can rely on for any outdoor activity in filthy weather then the Kraft is ideal. There are matching trousers for complete protection.
Available in Shaded olive in EU sizes C48 – 60 UK39″ – 48″ Chest
- Outer material is 100% Polyamide, Rip stop for a rugged hard wearing material
- Seetex 2 layer membrane developed by Seeland highly efficient fully wind waterproof & breathable membrane
- Lining 100% Polyester pongee mesh for a comfortable lightweight breathable lining that wicks the moisture away from your skin
- YKK High quality robust easy to use zip
- Reinforced Rip-stop over the seat area, shoulders, back of the arms, pocket areas and around the chest pocket to avoid any wear & tear on these hard wear zones
- Rear Game pocket with Oxford lining for carrying small prey and wet kit
- X-Large front cartridge pockets for cartridges or dog training dummies
- Detachable hood with peaked visor and storm protection around the face for use in severe weather
- High collar for added protection
- Adjustable waist for a streamline flattering finish
- Wrist guards for hand protection
- Matching trousers are available for total protection and reinforcement when shooting in harsh conditions
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £150.
- For UK orders under £150, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
- Due to Brexit VAT will be deducted from all orders to EU countries with a delivery date after 01/01/2021. Any duties or taxes will now be payable directly by the customer - our courier will send you an invoice to help you do this.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.