Seeland Woodcock II Kids Trousers are an updated version of the best selling Seeland Woodcock kids shooting trousers. These multi-purpose country trousers are exceptionally lightweight rugged game bird shooting trousers with all the essential features needed for a great adventure.
Whether shooting, walking or playing outside these noiseless waterproof trousers boasts an understated style of their own keeping your kids feeling your best when active. Essential features include articulated knees, thigh pockets and full adjustment for the perfect fit. Matching jacket and cap to complete this waterproof shooting suit.
- The Woodcock II trousers are high quality kids waterproof adjustable shooting trousers with thigh pockets needed for a successful day
- Optimised Seetex 2 layer membrane developed by Seeland highly efficient fully wind waterproof & breathable membrane
- Lining 100% Polyester pongee mesh for a comfortable lightweight breathable lining that wicks the moisture away from your skin
- Articulated knees for freedom of movement and comfort when active
- YKK High quality robust easy to use zip
- Adjustable bottom hem for a secure fit around your boots
- Matching jacket, breeks and cap available to complete the suit
Available in shaded Olive in sizes 4 – 16 years
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- Our returns period is extended for all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.