Snowbee Classic Fly Rods are one of the most popular Rods with their 4-pce blanks providing a crisp, responsive action. The Classic range has proved as popular with customers just starting out in fly fishing as they have for those just looking for a great rod at an affordable price. This exciting range of fly rods display a stunning performance that belies their highly competitive price. Full range of sizes available.
Snowbee Classic Fly Rods are hugely popular rods with action blanks, generate high line speed for maximum distance in a range of sizes from 6ft#2-3 – 10ft #6-7 and #7-8
- Lined stripper rings, high lift snake intermediates and oversize Hayfork tip rings
- Fast action blanks generate high line speed for maximum distance
- A-Grade cork handles, full wells on #6/7 rods, Cigar on lighter weight for a secure comfortable grip
- Lightweight black aluminium reel fitting
- Fixed butt extension on #6-7 weight rods
- Finished in a rich hazel colour, with matching whippings
- All Classic fly rods come with our Original Purchaser’s Lifetime Guarantee(OPLG)
6′ & 7′ Classic Brook Rods:- Delightful little rods ideal for fishing ultra-light tactics on small brooks and streams. Range includes the ever popular 7Ft #5-6 Classic Junior Rod which was designed initially with juniors in mind but which has been universally adopted by small stream anglers. Its short length and higher line rating has been designed for faster loading in small hands and it has proved ideal for brook fishing, particularly in windy conditions.
8’6″ & 9′ Classic Rods:- Ideal all-rounders, whether fishing rivers or small still-waters, these two models provide effortless casting for all-day fishing pleasure. Sensitive tips but with enough reserves of power to tame larger fish.
9’6″ & 10′ Classic Rods:- Longer, more powerful rods designed for larger still-waters and reservoirs where additional distance is required. The middle to tip action delivers effortless power and distance. Also make ideal single-handed Salmon or Grilse rods for the river. Snowbee have now added another rod to the range, the 10′ #6-7 classic fly rod with a full wells handle to give outstanding performance at great value.
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.