Snowbee Fly Vest/Backpack features innovative and updated designs in this compact, lightweight fishing rucksack that has an expandable pocket system and is 100% waterproof, incorporating all the features you require when out fly fishing all day in a variety of conditions. Made from durable 840D rip-stop polyester light and strong material, there is a waterproof PU coating on the back. Improved for this season, the addition of a rear rod-tube pouch that allows the rambling fly fisher to carry a spare rod or keep the rod safely packed up while walking, is a welcome addition.
The vest section has a myriad of features including two large box design pockets for fly boxes, with smaller box design pockets in front of them, four zipped inside pockets and two side mesh pockets ideal for tippet spools etc. A padded air-mesh back and shoulder straps keep the wearer cool and spread the load of a full backpack.
The rear backpack can accommodate everything needed for a day’s fishing. It boasts a large main compartment which can be more than doubled in size by unzipping the surround which reveal a bellowed expander panel. Inside this compartment there is a clip for securing car keys etc. plus a rear pocket which could house a hydration pack. The smaller outer pocket has a selection of internal and external mesh/nylon pouch pockets with a further mesh/nylon pocket across the bottom for a water bottle.
Available in 2-Tone Sage Green and One Size fits all
- 840D Ripstop polyester material for strength and lightweight
- PU rear coating for a 100% Waterproof material
- Generous storage in the rear backpack allowing everything need for a day’s fishing to be carried on your person
- New rod tube holder that allows the rambling fly fisher to carry a spare rod or keep the rod safely packed if they have to walk a long way to fish
- Adjustable shoulder and side straps for a comfortable secure fit
- Two concealed coil retractors on the front of the vest
- Four zipped internal pockets and two side pockets for tippet spools etc..
- Tube pockets to drop forceps and snips into
- Rod loop and Velcro tab
- Many useful elasticated loops
- All the zips have easy to use toggles for quick easy access to your essentials
- Ample D rings for attaching landing nets etc.
- The rear of the backpack has been designed with ample space for the roving fisherman who needs to carry everything with them
- The large compartment can double in size using the zip and expander system
- Padded Air-mesh on the back and shoulder straps to keep the air circulating and disperse the weight evenly making it extremely comfortable to wear
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.