Snowbee Geo-LT Hiking Boots are a superb lightweight, waterproof men’s hiking boot suitable for all manner of outdoor activities from walking to fishing. Stay dry & comfortable and enjoy your day out wearing the Geo LT Hiking boots that feature the clever Vapour-Tec breathable/waterproof membrane to keep feet truly fresh, breathable and eliminates moisture, the main cause of blisters developing. A smart combination of waterproof leather, suede and water resistant textile mesh and a deep tread, cleated, self clearing tread pattern to keep you safely stable underfoot makes this hiking boot a great choice this season.
Available in Chestnut Brown, Tan and Olive and in sizes 6 – 13.
- Upper is made from a blend of waterproof ‘Crazy Horse’ distressed leather, suede and water-resistant textile mesh fabric
- Internal ventilated mesh lining is laminated with the Vapour-Tec breathable/waterproof membrane – the membrane works by perspiration that is raised during the day, is forced by vapour pressure within through the PU breathable membrane to leave feet cool, temperature regulated and dry all day long – Tested – Breathability 1,000g/m²/24hrs and Waterproofness – hydrostatic water pressure resistance of 15,000mm
- High contoured top line provides vital ankle support and will not restrict flexibility
- Heavily padded collar and tongue provides additional protection and comfort
- Webbing heel-loop helps get boots on and off
- Tongue gusset helps to keep out debris
- Lacing system uses nylon lacing eyes with two pairs of ‘quick-lace’ hooks at the top for faster lacing and a precise, individual fit
- Moulded EVA midsole within that contours to the foot shape for super comfort and stability
- Padded EVA footbed for comfort
- Outsole is made from a sturdy rubber and EVA moulding, raised, protective toe moulding to prevent injury and knocks
- Rush rubber heel and toe caps are protective and help to prevent wear
- Deep tread cleated self-clearing sole pattern with a 5.5 mm lug depth that will handle all manner of rocky or slippery terrain
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.