Snowbee 4mm Neoprene Stockingfoot Chest Waders3 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee 4mm Neoprene Stockingfoot Chest Waders - Detail of Stockingfoot3 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee 4mm Neoprene Stockingfoot Chest Waders - Printed knee3 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee 4mm Neoprene Stockingfoot Chest Waders are a warm pair of stockingfoot chest waders, a welcome addition to the range of waterproof, comfortable waders from Snowbee. Fitted with a 4mm, 3 panel neoprene sock and a neoprene gravel guard, these high back styled chest waders made from a double lined grade composite neoprene are the ideal option for the angler looking for the flexibility of wearing separate wading boots.
Available in Light Olive and in sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Made from a high quality 4mm double lined, SCR (Styrene Chloroprene Rubber) grade composite neoprene for flexibility and wearer comfort
- Double layer neoprene knee pads use a unique screen printed PU pattern that ensures unparalleled protection while kneeling
- Chest model can convert to a waist wader with a roll down facility – opposing clips on the braces allow waders to be rolled down to waist level and the braces clipped together to form a belt
- High back styled with integral neoprene brace straps for extra warmth across the shoulders and top of back
- Adjustable elasticated braces with quick release clips
- Front pouch pocket will easily store your fly fishing boxes, accessories and is easily accessible
- 4mm, 3 panel neoprene sock and neoprene gravel guard, a new Stockingfoot version ideal option for the angler looking for a flexibility of separate wading boots.
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.