Snowbee Nivalis Jacket – Ladies is a welcome women’s addition to the stylish Nivalis range of warm, waterproof and innovative outdoor jackets from Snowbee. Built to the same exacting standards as the original Nivalis men’s ‘pocket’ down constructed jacket, the ladies version is styled specifically for the female shape with a flattering, waisted cut for a snug, attractive silhouette. Fitted with a protective 3 panel, adjustable hood, this warm down jacket is fitted with logos and trim in an attractive contrasting turquoise colour
Available in S, M and L and in Dark Olive
- Clever, technical construction – Outer layer is a woven micro-fibre soft feel fabric with a DWR treatment (Durable Water Repellent) so rain drops will bead up on the surface and rolls off. Double knitted tricot fabric layers form pockets for the down in which to sit – a TPU waterproof membrane protective waterproof layer will keep the down 100% dry inside. Hidden internal stitching forms the pockets which eliminates an external stitch-line that might let water penetrate
- Natural down filling – 90% duck down, 10% feathers and with a fill power of 700 for exceptional warmth the jacket will keep you really warm even in zero temperatures
- Waterproof membrane is tested with a hydrostatic pressure resistance (waterproofness) of 5,000mm that will keep you beautifully dry and also provides 100% wind resistance
- Superlight inner lining made from a soft woven polyester with peach-skin finish
- Tailored and cut to flatter the feminine shape with a flattering waisted cut. This provides a snug fit yet retains great freedom of movement
- Main front zip with waterproof zips – logos and trim feature an attractive, contrasting turquoise colour
- 3 panel hood, fully adjustable and made with the same insulated material as the body of the jacket
- Two deep pouch pockets at the bottom for your mobile, purse, keys etc
- Velcro adjustable, elasticated cuffs gives extra weatherproof protection
- Two internal bottom hem adjusters with ‘toggle-loks’ to secure the best possible fit and prevent weather ingress
- Available in a Men’s Hooded and a Collar jacket version
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.
- £169.99View Product