Snowbee Prestige² Breathable Over Trousers boast a 100% waterproof, breathable and reliable pair of protective fishing over-trousers made from high performance, dedicated tested fabrics. Tailored with a rather more ‘fitted’ style than of old, these men’s over trousers have a high waist & back with fully adjustable elasticated braces ideal for boat or reservoir fishing.
The full length front fly has an inner waterproof gusset so you stay waterproof all day even when seated in a boat. Comfortable articulated cut allows plenty of room for movement and there is reinforced knee and seat pads for extra wear.
Available in S, M, L, XL, XXL and in Dark Moss Green
- Totally waterproof and breathable trousers using the top quality Vapour-Tec® fabric – a breathable membrane within ensures this superior performance in terms of breathability. Using TPU a hydrophilic membrane, the structure allows moisture to be wicked away from the body and transferred out through the fabric to the outside in an evaporated state. The micro pores are too small to allow water molecules in so the fabric stays 100% waterproof. This breathable membrane is laminated to a tough outer shell so blending softness with strength and wind-resistance. Any body heat that is raised during the day, is forced by vapour pressure within through the PU breathable membrane to leave you cool, temperature regulated and dry all day long – Tested – Breathability 4,000g/m²/24hrs and Waterproofness – hydrostatic water pressure resistance of 15,000mm
- Fully adjustable elasticated braces with quick release clips
- Velcro adjustable side gussets give up to 12″ of adjustment at the waist to accommodate a wide range of sizes
- Two large zipped hip pockets to store your fly boxes etc
- Zipped thigh pocket and bellows cargo pocket on the opposite side
- Articulated knees for complete freedom of movement as you walk, sit and fish
- Full length front fly has an inner waterproof gusset that remains waterproof even when seated in a boat
- 600 Denier Nylon fabric is placed at knee and seat pads for reinforcement and protection from wear
- Articulated cut to the legs allow for complete freedom of movement
- Zipped, waterproof ankle gussets for easy on/off over your boots or shoes
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.