Snowbee Prestige 2 Breathable 3/4 Fishing Jacket is quite simply the best waterproof jacket Snowbee have ever made.For nearly 20 years anglers have relied on their top quality Vapour-Tec‚ breathable material, renowned for its performance and total reliability. This wading jacket is 2″ longer so can also be worn in a boat with the over trousers.
Rainproof zip pockets are under the storm flap but outside the main zip allowing quick access. Articulated elbows, adjustable velcro cuff, large zipped rear pocket and strong D ring all add to the great comfort and functionality this wading jacket offers.
Available in Dark Moss Green and in sizes S – XXL and can be matched to the Snowbee breathable fishing range of clothing.
- For nearly 20 years anglers have relied on their top quality Vapour-Tec‚ breathable material, renowned for its performance and total reliability. The new Prestige range uses the quality Vapour-Tec material, but in a range of waterproofs,newly styled for the modern day angler.
- The Prestige breathable wading jacket is a new, improved version of the old Classic Wading Jacket, but is 2” longer so it can also be worn in a boat, with the matching over-trousers.
- 3-panel integral hood is fully adjustable and can be rolled away into the collar, when not required
- Tough nylon front zip, with ‘trademark’ double front storm flaps with stud fastening and inner rain ‘gutter’.
- Two rain-proof zip pockets under the storm flap,but outside the main zip, allow quick access and are ideal for mobiles, car keys etc.
- Large zipped rear pocket.
- Strong D-Ring on back for landing nets etc.
- Articulated elbows for comfort and ease of movement.
- Adjustable waterproof neoprene cuff with Velcro adjuster straps
- Adjustable elasticated waist draw cord add to the great comfort and functionality of this fantastic wading jacket.
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.