Snowbee Prestige Gold Fly Reels - #3/49 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Prestige Gold Fly Reels - Back9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Prestige Gold Fly Reels - #5/69 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Prestige Gold Fly Reels - #7/89 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Prestige Gold Fly Reels - Machined handle9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Prestige Gold Fly Reels - Profile9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Prestige Gold Fly Reels - Counter Balance9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Prestige Gold Fly Reels - Reels family9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Prestige Gold Fly Reels - Front view9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Prestige Gold Fly Reels are brand new, ultra lightweight, balanced fly reels for this season and designed to compliment the class-leading Prestige G-XS fly rods. Precision CNC machined from high grade solid aircraft aluminium bar stock, this CNC design ensures that the maximum amount of metal is removed to ensure the lightest weight possible yet will still retain optimum strength.
Finished in a stunning satin gold colour, these classy looking fly reels are fitted with a sealed, multi-disc cork and stainless steel centre drag that will cope with the hardest running fish.
Available in #3/4, #5/6, #7/8
- Precision CNC machined from solid, high grade aircraft aluminium bar stock
- Ultra lightweight design for a better rod/reel balance – this CNC design programming ensures that the maximum amount of metal is removed for the lightest weight possible while still retaining great strength and rigidity
- Large arbor design for faster retrieve, more consistent drag performance and minimal line memory
- Extra hard anodised finish for saltwater and chip resistance
- Multi-disc cork and stainless steel centre drag system
- Counter weight features a machine groove, tightly fitted with two small rubber O rings – this allows you to slide your tippet down between them to hold it securely while walking from bank to bank
- Easy left to right hand conversion
- Finish is that of a beautiful, understated satin gold colour for a classic,stylish look
- One way roller clutch bearing
- Stainless steel main spindle
- Easy release spool
- Comes with a smart dark red neoprene reel case for protection
- #3/4 Prestige Gold Fly Reel – ideal for a lightweight smaller river reel that offers the perfect balance on rods of 6-8ft. Weight 106g, Diameter 2.9″/74mm
- #5/6 Prestige Gold Fly Reel – a great choice for larger rivers with rods of about 9ft but with sufficient backing capacity for stillwaters. Also makes the perfect loch style reel matched to the lighter weight rods more commonly used now. Weight 136g, Diameter 3.4″/86mm
- #7/8 Prestige Gold Fly Reel – A great choice for the larger river anglers, fishing sea trout or salmon with single handed rods or larger stillwater and reservoir anglers who require a great looking, high quality reel. With a powerful drag, sufficient backing capacity to handle larger fish, this size of reel is perfect for the #7 and #8 wt switch rods. Weight 144g, Diameter 3.7″/94mm
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.