Snowbee Prestige G-XS Graphene Fly Rods is a fabulous collection of 4-piece travel fly rods built with the very latest Graphene resin technology, a huge leaf in terms of high performance strength and flexibility within the rod. The G-XS series covers fly fishing rods suited to 4 differing conditions, ultra lightweight river and brook fishing, river and small stillwaters, lightweight river dry fly and nymph and the stillwater, reservoir and large river collection. Each rod boasts a deep bronze finish with matching whippings and anodised silver/gold aluminium reel seat with stunning maple burl wood inserts and they come with a matching cotton drill sleeve and protective, lightweight Cordura tube for easy transportation.
Available in a wide range of lengths & line and rod weights; Ultra lightweight River and Brook Series – 7′ 6″ #1 and 7′ #2 / River and Small Stillwater Series – 8′ #4, 9′ #4, 9′ #5, 10′ #4 and 10′ #5 / Lightweight river Dry Fly & Nymph Series – 9’6″ #3, 10′ #2, 10′ #3 and 11′ #3 / Stillwater, Reservoir & Large River Series – 9′ #6, 9’6″ #7, 10′ #6 and 10′ #7
- All the rods are 4-piece ultra lightweight Graphene carbon blanks – Graphene was first discovered in 2010, the lightest material on earth and at molecular level, one million times smaller than the diameter of a human hair. Incredibly strong, Graphene is extremely flexible, the Graphene powder is added to the epoxy resins to enhance these inherent properties. These minute Graphene atoms are 300 times smaller than the smallest nanoparticle which results in a far denser carbon mat, with virtually no air pockets, enhanced by the use of autoclave ovens which bake the blanks under a high pressure to further expel any air pockets.
- Fast action with high lift snakes for extreme distance casting
- Deep bronze finish to the rods
- Lightweight aluminium reel fittings have a hard anodised silver/gold finish and features stunning maple burl wood inserts – the wood displays a rich array of grain patterns and colours which ensures each rod is individual and unique
- Subtle single band of bronze whipping
- Full wells handle with a fighting butt
- Each rod comes with a matching cotton drill sleeve and lightweight Cordura tube to store your rod safely and protect it
- Ultra lightweight River and Brook Series – ideal choice of rod when you want to fish ‘light’. The two new ultralight models are fitted with the European style tapered handle with a burl wood collar which allows for sensitive control, with one finger running up onto the blank for ultimate in bite detection and precision casting
- River and Small Stillwater Series – When you need finesse, accuracy and balance, this range of rod caters for every application with the blanks made for power with a tip flex in play so if you do hook a fish, they are far less likely to come away
- Lightweight river Dry Fly & Nymph Series – a super sensitive rod choice for the ‘light line’ specialist. Longer lighter style of fishing rod perfect for river nymph fishing and the new Graphene material enhances this. All the lighter options are fitted with the European style tapered handle and burl wood collars
- Stillwater, Reservoir & Large River Series – The most powerful rods in the new Prestige range with a super smooth energy that ensures unrivalled power and control all designed with a progressive tip action and sufficient flex to generate max line speed and distance
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £150.
- For UK orders under £150, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
- Due to Brexit VAT will be deducted from all orders to EU countries with a delivery date after 01/01/2021. Any duties or taxes will now be payable directly by the customer - our courier will send you an invoice to help you do this.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.