Snowbee Prestige STX Bootfoot Waders brother to the excellent, waterproof and breathable Stockingfoot wader, is a super protective, high performance pair of fishing waders fitted with a heavy-duty pair of neoprene lined PVC boots. With a studded felt sole for extreme grip in all situations whether on the slippery bank or in the river, the Prestige STX Bootfoot Waders will keep you fully warm, protected and dry both inside and out
Available in a range of sizes in Standard and King and in Grey Olive
- Material – made from a ST(Soft Touch) material so loved by anglers for its peach skin finish and feel, soft flexibility and silent, non-rustle fabric. Incorporated into this is a 3 layer material, a blend of 24% Nylon, 59% Polyester and 17% Poly urethane to provide super strength and durability
- Outer material has a DWR(Durable Water Repellent) treatment rated at L10/80 – this means it will retain 80% of its DWR performance even after washing x10! Water droplets bead up on the fabric surface and roll off automatically without absorption for further waterproof qualities
- Inner laminate has a reliable Vapour-Tec® breathable membrane which ensures a superior performance in terms of breathability. Using TPU a hydrophilic membrane, the structure allows moisture to be wicked away from the body and transferred out through the fabric to the outside in an evaporated state. The micro pores are too small to allow water molecules in so the fabric stays 100% waterproof. This breathable membrane is laminated to a tough outer shell so blending softness with strength and wind-resistance. Any body heat that is raised during the day, is forced by vapour pressure within through the PU breathable membrane to leave you cool, temperature regulated and dry all day long – Tested – Breathability 4,000g/m²/24hrs and Waterproofness – hydrostatic water pressure resistance of 15,000mm
- Well proven cutting style and design makes the STX waders the most comfortable ever worn – room in the body and legs long enough to so they dont pull tight when crouching, sitting or kneeling
- Wading belt and seat pad
- Twin front chest pockets are heat welded to the waders and have top quality, waterproof YKK pocket zips so you can fit fly boxes, leaders or accessories safely and keep dry within
- Hand warmer pockets will ensure hands stay warm on those cold autumn and chilly spring days
- Reinforced second layer of material is placed down the front of the legs, above knee to the boot join and on the seat of the waders. Research has shown that the majority of breathable wader leaks are caused by sharp thorns or gorse making pin prick punctures, thus a leak – This takes the overall thickness up to an impressive 6 layers but by using two separate material layers, you can still retain the high level of breathability
- Bootfoot – Fitted with a heavy-duty neoprene lined PVC waterproof boot with a studded felt sole for extreme grip on all terrain and conditions whether slippery bank or fast moving river bed – 16 pairs of hardened alloy studs provide a sure grip on any slippery surface
- Store your waders out of direct sunlight so the sun will not degrade synthetic materials. Wash off saltwater and brackish water after use with fresh water and felt soles should be hosed down to remove mud deposits. Without doing this, the soles will lose flex, become hard, wear faster and be less effective and would cause soles to become rigid and peel away
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.