Snowbee Solaris Fishing Shirt Long Sleeve - Pale Sky5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Solaris Fishing Shirt Long Sleeve - Savanna5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Solaris Fishing Shirt Short Sleeve - Pale Sky5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Solaris Fishing Shirt Short Sleeve - Savanna5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Solaris Fishing Shirt- Back Yoke - Pale Sky5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Solaris Fishing Shirt is a truly lightweight, quick drying, 30+ UPF fishing shirt for men designed for the ‘Tropics’ and will help to keep you extra cool, smart and comfortable whatever your adventure. With external flaps to provide additional cooling, the Solaris shirt uses the very latest in high tech, ‘Soft-comfort’, 100% polyester fabric with a rip-stop over check to prevent tears and features a hollow fibre weave which wicks moisture quickly away to leave you as dry as possible even in humid conditions.
Available in a either Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve style, in S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL and in Pale Sky or Savanna
- Made with ‘Soft-Comfort’ 100% polyester material with a rip-stop over check to help prevent tearing. A hollow fibre weave wicks moisture away quickly, allows it to evaporate therefore keeping you cool, dry and comfortable within even in the temperature extremes the Tropics can throw at you
- 30+ UPF sun protection built in to shield you from the harmful effects of the sun’s rays
- Quick-dry wash treatment means the shirt can be washed in your bathroom at the end of the day, hung up to dry overnight to be fresh and ready by morning – perfect while travelling
- Top half of the shirt is lined front and back with a fine polyester mesh, covered by external vent flaps which encourage a free passage of air preventing the outer material sticking to the skin
- Two large front bellows pockets for fly boxes
- Sunglasses holder button hole on the chest
- Long sleeve version features Swiss Cuff tabs and buttons to hold long sleeves in place when rolled up for casting
- Concealed button down collars to prevent annoying shirt collars flapping in a breeze
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.
- £44.95 to £49.99 RRP £44.99View Product