Snowbee Spectre Fly Rod - 10ft.10 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Spectre Fly Rod - Guides.10 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Spectre Fly Rod - Guides.10 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Spectre Fly Rod - Full Wells.10 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Spectre Fly Rod - 9ft.10 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Spectre Fly Rod - Logo.10 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Spectre Fly Rod - Hayfork Tip.10 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Spectre Fly Rod -Half Wells.10 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Spectre Fly Rod -Stripper Ring.10 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Spectre Fly Rod - Reel Seat.10 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Snowbee Spectre Fly Rods are a fantastic, affordable collection of high performance fly fishing rods constructed from the very latest carbon-fibre technology and will appeal to a wide cross selection of anglers including reservoir fishermen and women. These 4 piece rods deliver excellent casting performance and flexibility with no risk to breakage even when playing larger fish, thanks to varying the tensile modulus of the carbon fibre lay-up along the length of the blank which allows you to control the flex and stiffness in various sections of the rod.
Naturally a beautiful rod to look at and hold, the Spectre range of fly rods has a clear matt finish and clear epoxy whipping coatings to ensure the stunning effects of the carbon shine through while the innovative rubber coated aluminium reel seat with self-indexing diamante markers will allow you to quickly and efficiently get reel to rod and let you concentrate on the fishing.
With 6 rods to choose from ranging from 8’6″ to an impressive 11′, the Spectre range will cater for small rivers and stillwaters when you need a more ‘delicate’ presentation. to larger rivers, reservoirs and general loch style fishing when longer, more powerful rods are needed to combat those bigger fish. A rod that loads and un-loads more precisely and smoothly than ever and will provide a beautifully light, balanced feel that all fly rod fishermen dream of.
Snowbee Spectre Fly Rods are a fantastically light, balanced collection of new fly fishing rods using the latest technical advances in carbon to provide a range that cover every fishing situation from small riverwaters to large reservoirs.
- New range of fly fishing rods constructed using the very latest carbon fibre technology – by varying the original ‘multi-modulus’ carbon technology by changing the tensile modulus of the carbon fibre lay-up, there is a higher control and precision in various sections thanks to the added flex and strength within the carbon
- Fine profile blanks use mainly 40 ton carbon fibre and are blended with a small amount of 36 tons that creates a crisp, middle-to-tip action with excellent precision and a light balanced feel that ensures superb flexibility to play and land fish without risk of losing them
- ‘Unground’ natural finish used in the blank design. Precise engineering of the carbon matt lay-up produces a double-helical hoop pattern in the carbon fibre. Leaving this intact ensures strength within the blank, makes the rod lighter, extremely durable and will enhance your fishing performance
- Spectacular contemporary finish to the rod. Leaving the blemishes, a natural finish is applied both on blanks and transparent varnish on the thread coatings which allows the careful craftmanship and skills shine through
- Matt finish eliminates any ‘rod flash’ on a sunny day that would put off fish
- Rubber coated soft aluminium reel seat with self-indexing diamante marker which will allow you to quickly get reel to rod so you can concentrate on your fishing
- Stainless steel guides have a super hard titanium coating which results in less line friction through the rings for a smoother casting action
- Oversized stripper guides have a new leg design to provide excellent support to the line and eases the fly line smoothly through the ring
- High grade zirconium ring liners will reduce friction to the very minimum
- Snake guides are high lift, American pattern with oversize hayfork style tip rings which maximise line speed
- Friendly alignment dots along the rod so you can quickly line up your fly rod sections
- All rods come complete with a self colour cotton drill rod bag with a Cordura tube to safely store and transport your precious fishing rod
Available in a range of rods suitable for fishing the perfect small river to the latest two new Loch Style rods to combat larger, more powerful fish.
8’6″, 9′, 9’6″, 10′, 10′ and 11′ – all rods feature a Full Wells handle with varying line weights
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- Our returns period is extended for all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.
- £134.95 to £174.95 RRP £139.00View Product