Snowbee Spectre® RMX Fly Rods feature an exciting collection of technical fly rods with exceptional line control, spectacular distance & speed and increased casting accuracy. Incorporating the very latest American Tackle Microwave Stripper Guides an enhanced line control system, the Spectre RMX range uses the very latest carbon fibre technology for superior action and performance packed into a beautiful rod finish that will make you the envy of the river bank.
Available in a fabulous range of sizes and weights, try these 4-piece fly rods in small rivers, brooks or larger rivers and reservoirs.
- American Tackle Microwave Stripper Guides – A simple system yet hugely effective, the Microwave stripper guides ‘tame’ the line coils and allows the fly line to travel in a straight guide train, hence reducing point contact with the rings so no friction and allows for increased line speed. The final presentation is not only increased distance but better line control and casting accuracy
- Uses the very latest carbon fibre technology – the tensile modulus of the carbon fibre lay-up along the length of the blank allows for complete control of the stiffness and flex in various sections as well as the recovery of the speed tip
- Fine profile blanks use predominantly 40 ton carbon fibre blended with a small amount of 36 ton that delivers the precise crisp, middle to tip action needed – this means the fly rod loads and unloads more precisely and smoothly to provide that ‘light in the hand’ balanced feel so loved by fly rod designers
- An ‘un-ground’ natural finish ensures the precise blank design is not altered in anyway
- Precise engineering of the carbon matt lay-up produces a double-helical ‘hoop-pattern’ in the carbon fibre and leaves this intact plus adds strength to the blank and adds lightness, durability and enhanced performance
- Contemporary finish – blank blemishes are not covered by paint or epoxy mask, just natural finish blanks, clear matt varnish and transparent thread coatings that illuminate beautiful craftsmanship and allows the beauty of the carbon fibre pattern to show through while the matt finish eliminates ‘rod-flash’ in brighter conditions
- Matching self-colour whippings
- Latest super light, matt black aluminium reel seats complete this relatively understated look
- Stainless steel guides with a super hard titanium coating ensure less line friction through the rings
- American Tackle MW18 Microwave guides feature hard, black diamond finish with high grade Nanolite ring liners that reduce weight and friction to the minimum
- Snake guides are high-lift, American pattern with oversized hayfork tip rings that maximises line speed
- ‘Angler-friendly’ touches like alignment dots quickly line up your fly rod sections
- Self-indexing reel seats with a small diamante ‘marker’ that quickly gets reel to rod and allows you to concentrate on your fishing
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.
- £419.00 to £499.00View Product