Snowbee XS Travel Bag features a roomy, single fishing and travel bag that will hold all you need for a two week fishing trip. Innovative design combined with tough, protective fabrics ensures the XS Travel Bag will handle rough baggage handling, weather and rigours of travel, protecting your precious kit stored within. The base compartment will take up to 10′ x 4 length rods or 16′ x 6 piece salmon rods, wading boots, waders, reels, fly boxes, vest or wading jacket while the upper compartments have ample room for your dry clothing, shoes and everyday washbag etc.
Fixed with a tough roller wheel system and convenient pull-out handle for easy transportation and stability, this single, innovative fishing bag will carry and store your valuables as you travel with ease.
Available in Green, dimensions 37″ x 13.5″ x 14″ high
- Waterproof tough base of main compartment separates the wet kit from your dry clothing above
- Base compartment designed to carry travel rods up to 10′- 4 piece or 16′- 6 piece salmon rods, wading boots, stocking-foot waders, reels, fly boxes and vest or wading jacket
- Upper compartments have plenty of room for your dry clothes, shoes, washbag etc all safely concealed without looking obviously like a ‘fishing bag’ with valuable gear within
- Features a flexible, over sized nylon liner within the two lockable compartments which means the liners can be pushed to the end of the bag at the start of the trip and filled with dirty clothing, to be slowly extended into the main compartment area as the week wears on – keeps all your kit, dirty and clean segregated and organised
- Large square opening flap entry to the main compartment for simple, easy and quick loading
- Webbing carry handles with Velcro ‘handle-wrap’ for added comfort
- 2 way lockable zips on all the main compartments for additional security
- Waterproof base separates wet fishing gear from the dry kit in top compartment
- Base is reinforced with a 6mm thick impact resistant frame to protect your belongings
- Tough rubber base skids help to prevent chafe and wear
- Tough roller wheel system
- Pull-out handle for easy transportation and greater stability
- Stand up on end for convenience
- Upper opens on a clamshell principle from the base with a 2-way zip closure
- 2 handy zipped side document pockets
- Internal zipped mesh pockets to main and base compartments for your accessories
- Adjustable cinch-straps to prevent your contents from moving about in transport to limit damage
- Weighs 4.5kg, super light so you can maximise your gear and content capacity
- Measures overall 37″ x 13.5″ x 14″ high. Base compartment internal – 36″ x 13″ x 5″ (Volume 40 Litres), Main compartment internal – 26.5″ x 13″ x 7.5″ (Volume 43 Litres), End compartments x 2 internal – 6″ x 13″ x 7.5″ (Volume 19 Litres) Overall Volume – 102 Litres and Weight 4.5kg (Pre fill)
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £150.
- For UK orders under £150, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
- Due to Brexit VAT will be deducted from all orders to EU countries with a delivery date after 01/01/2021. Any duties or taxes will now be payable directly by the customer - our courier will send you an invoice to help you do this.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.