Snowbee XS Travel Fly Rod/Reel Cases blend concise design with tough, hardy materials to produce a fantastic, really useful solution to carrying and storing your precious fly rods and reels for the travelling angler. Made from a heavy duty polyester Cordura material to protect your fishing gear from damage and weather, the inner divides are fleece lined to separate and protect blank sections. The padded, zipped reel compartment that is attached allows the rods to be stored with fly reels attached for your convenience while on the move.
A handy top carry handle, lockable zip on the double tube and additional zipped mesh pockets for leaders, flies etc make this new fishing travel case beautifully adaptable and ideal for weekend fishing or for simply walking a river bank safe in the knowledge that both rod and reel are totally secure and protected.
Available as a Single case – 63mm x 880mm and Weight 740g/26oz or Double case – 2 rod tubes = 63mm x 880mm and Weight 1380g/49oz
- Extremely tough PVC tubes are covered with a heavy duty polyester Cordura material to safely protect your fishing rods. Cordura is abrasion resistant to protect from any damage and water resistant
- Fleece lined inner dividers with separate and cushion the blank sections of the rod for double protection
- An attached, padded and zipped reel compartment allows the rods to be stored with fly reels still attached for your convenience when travelling or moving about river and bank
- Double tube has a safe, lockable, 2 way zip for additional security
- Reel compartments have additional zipped mesh pockets to take leaders, tippets, flies etc. Large model, two on the double tube and one on the single
- Versatile and convenient top carry handle with an adjustable, removable padded shoulder strap for travelling
- Smart, distinctive Snowbee logo with XS splash
- Both models are 35″ long so they will comfortably take 10’6″ 4-piece rods and even a 11′ rod at a push
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.
- £79.95 to £89.99 RRP £89.99View Product