Tilley TTW2 -Tec Wool Hat has the appearance of a classic, durable winter wool hat but is hiding a super clever fabric technology that reacts to changing body temperatures for superior controlled comfort in any weather. Beautifully designed, the exciting Tec Wool hat is made from a tough, warm blend of wool, polyurethane and polyester, treated to resist rain and snow and has tuckaway ear warmers fitted within for those icy days. Canadian designed and tested, this high performance, warm wool hat boasts the Schoeller C-change membrane bonded to the fabric that reacts to your temperature, closing when exposed to cold air to trap heat and opens in warmth for serious breathability.
Suited to both men and women the TTW2 Tec Wool Hat from Tilley has a lifetime guarantee, also offers UV light protection and is beautifully packable making it ideal for travel. Smart and fully functional, this bold warm winter wool hat oozes class and will keep you fully protected in the coldest weathers.
Available in Black and in sizes 7⅛”, 7¼”, 7⅜” 7½”, 7⅝”, 7¾” and 7⅞”
Tilley TTW2 -Tec Wool Hat is a cleverly designed, warm, dry and comfortable wool hat made with ground breaking, technical fabrics that will combat snow, ice and rain.
- Tec-Wool- made from a warm, tough blend of wool (71%), polyester (18%) and polyurethane (11%) to make the hat both water repellent and UV light protective, ideal for resisting rain, sunlight or snow
- Hydrofil®Polyester lining- velvety feel, durable polyester makes the inner of this hat incredibly soft and comfortable to wear-you wont want to take it off. Closely knit to block any freezing chills, the warmth stays on your head
- Schoeller c-change™ laminate backing that ensures a temperature controlled comfort in any weather-the membrane reacts to changing body temperatures so in cold conditions, the membrane closes to trap warm air and heat while when your temperature climbs under high activity, the membrane opens to allow air to escape for unparalleled breathability
- Wind-cutting, snow-deflecting shaped brim
- Large knit ear warmers are cleverly tucked away within the interior of the hat and can be pulled down when the temperature plummets- the ear warmers have Spandex within so that they hug your ears closely to keep you warm and also help to keep the hat in place when chill winds blow
- Secret pocket within
- Crushable and packable makes the Tec Wool hat the perfect travel companion looking good as new when it emerges from your bag
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- For orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec the returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We use Royal Mail Tracked Next Day. We will send you a dispatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- We make every effort to dispatch orders as quickly as possible. Once dispatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. This can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a dispatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.