Walther Backpack Binoculars are available in three differing sizes, each pair of backpack binoculars feature a diopter adjustment, rubber armouring for superb grip and includes a carrying bag with handy belt loop. From the renowned house of firearms experts Walther, these compact choice of backpack binoculars offer excellent clarity of vision and will be a welcome addition to any hunting, birdwatching, sailing expedition
10 x 25 Binoculars – Compact and economical binoculars for urban trips, they are high contrast, easy fold binoculars with a rubberised, textured surface for great grip even in hot, dirty conditions. Anti-reflective coating results in high contrast, brightness and sharp images. Magnification x 10 .Polyester cover bag and lannyardincluded. Lens diameter – 25mm, Prism type – roof, Dimensions 70x118x48mm, Weight 285g
8 x 42 Binoculars – the perfect combination of price-performance ratio and all the features a reputable, user friendly binocular should provide. Roof prism design, rotating eyecups for comfort and instant vision, extremely handy non-slip central focusing wheel and diopter adjuster. Made with a super grip, rubber armoured housing case the binoculars are equipped with objective caps, eyepiece caps, carry strap and nylon case. Length 155mm, Magnification x 8, Weight 677g
8 x 56 Binoculars – features a classic, robust set of binoculars small enough for the backpack that packs a punch in terms of visual clarity and location. Rubberised casing for thorough, sure grip the binoculars have Porro prisms, gives a more stereoscopic three dimensional image than that of the roof type counterparts in the other pairs. 8 x magnification, the binoculars sport a modern, ergonomic look and feel and have a large lens diameter of 56mm. The set includes a solid Velcro closure case, lens covers, a neck strap and a microfiber cleaning cloth. Weight 975g, Length 217mm
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.