WeatherBeeta Comfitec 1000D Diamond Quilt Medium Weight Detach-A-Neck Stable Rug has patterned quilting for an even distribution of the insulated filling to keep your horse’s core temperature perfectly regulated. There’s also a detachable neck cover for added warmth and comfort with the added versatility of converting to a standard neck. Designed to be durable, this rug has a 1000 denier polypropylene outer material whilst still being breathable, allowing perspiration to pass through to keep your horse dry and comfortable.
For ultimate freedom of fit, there are two quick clip front closures which are adjustable to ensure a close and comfortable fit for your horse. There is also added padding at the wither with Cozi-Cuff memory foam to ensure the wither and mane won’t be rubbed and alleviates pressure to avoid stress.
To ensure the rug is kept in place there are also a tail cord and two low cross surcingles under the belly which won’t become tangled in your horse’s legs and prevent the rug from slipping for a secure, warm fit.
Available in Charcoal/Blue/White in sizes 5′ 6 – 7′ 3.
WeatherBeeta Comfitec 1000D Diamond Quilt Medium Weight Detach-A-Neck Stable Rug is the perfect addition for your horse’s rug collection, a warm and cosy stable rug in a medium weight filling which will keep them comfortable in the colder weather.
- 1000 denier polypropylene diamond quilted design for an even spread of filling
- 250g filling to keep your horse’s temperature regulated during colder days and nights, especially useful if they are fit and clipped
- Ultra breathable, allowing perspiration to pass through to keep your horse dry and comfortable
- Two quick clip front closures at the chest which are adjustable
- Cozi-Cuff memory foam padded wither for comfort
- Two low cross surcingles won’t become tangled in your horse’s legs
- Tail cord to stop the rug slipping forward
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.