WeatherBeeta Comfitec Plus Dynamic Detach-A-Neck Medium/Lite Weight Turnout Rug has a super durable 1200 denier construction to ensure years of happy use. A detachable neck will help to keep your horse dry and comfortable and can can be removed for warmer days. There’s a 100g insulating layer adding extra warmth when needed without becoming uncomfortable.
A repel shell keeps this rug breathable and waterproof, allowing perspiration to pass through to keep your horse dry and comfortable. For keeping the rug secure and anchored, Ezi Clips at the chest makes this rug easy to fit and remove, with two low cross surcingles and elasticised leg straps to ensure this rug won’t move during horse-play.
There are also side gussets and a large tail flap so this rug won’t feel constrictive to wear. When moving your horse between fields, reflective panels on the tail flap and chest make your horse more visible to other road users. For added comfort there is a memory foam padded wither to reduce pressure and rubbing.
All WeatherBeeta turnout rugs feature a three year warranty for waterproofness, breathability, fixtures and fittings to provide ultimate peace of mind.
Available in Purple/Black in sizes 4′ 0 – 7′ 3.
WeatherBeeta Comfitec Plus Dynamic Detach-A-Neck Medium/Lite Weight Turnout Rug is a super comfortable turnout rug, with a host of special features which will ensure it is your choice for unpredictable days, transitioning seasons and those who feel the cold more easily.
- 1200 denier construction for durability
- Detachable neck cover offers a neck cover to keep the mane and neck dry or can be removed for warmer days
- A repel shell designed by WeatherBeeta makes this light and medium weight rug breathable and waterproof, allowing perspiration to pass through to keep your horse dry and comfortable, whilst keeping any rain water out
- Side gussets and large tail flap for freedom of movement
- Ezi Clips at the chest for easily fitting and removing this turnout rug
- Two low cross surcingles and elasticated, adjustable and removable leg straps to help stop the rug from becoming tangled or flapping up in the wind
- Road aware reflective material on the tail flap and chest for greater visibility when moving your horse
- A memory foam padded wither prevents the rug rubbing the wither and mane
- Detach-A-Neck rug allows you the extra warmth and protection of a neck cover, or can be easily converted into a standard neck rug if desired
- Part of the WeatherBeeta Comfitec Plus Collection, with a choice of neck combinations and filling weights at amazing value for such high quality rugs
- All WeatherBeeta turnout rugs feature a three year warranty for waterproofness, breathability, fixtures and fittings
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £150.
- For UK orders under £150, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
- Due to Brexit VAT will be deducted from all orders to EU countries with a delivery date after 01/01/2021. Any duties or taxes will now be payable directly by the customer - our courier will send you an invoice to help you do this.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.