WeatherBeeta Comfitec Premier Trio Medium Lite Weight Rug Liner - Liner Alone5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
WeatherBeeta Comfitec Premier Trio Medium Lite Weight Rug Liner - Under A Turnout5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
WeatherBeeta Comfitec Premier Trio Medium Lite Weight Rug Liner - Tape Attachment5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
WeatherBeeta Comfitec Premier Trio Medium Lite Weight Rug Liner - Trigger Clip Attachment5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
WeatherBeeta Comfitec Premier Trio Medium Lite Weight Rug Liner - Touch Tape Front5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
WeatherBeeta Comfitec Premier Trio Medium/Lite Weight Rug Liner has a breathable 100g polyfill quilting which is designed for layering with the WeatherBeeta ComFiTec Premier Trio Turnout Rug for added warmth. A sturdy 210 denier strength fabric for durability and shoulder gussets for freedom of movement. This Rug Liner is designed for using with the WeatherBeeta ComFiTec Premier Trio to allow you to reduce the amount of rugs you need to buy for each season and save on storage space. By using a choice of rug liners with the Premier Trio, you can customize your horse’s turnout rug to suit any weather or season.
Available in Grey in sizes 5′ 6 – 7′ 3.
- Available in a choice of weights, the Medium/Lite Liner has ultra luxurious and cosy 100g polyfill to ensure that when worn with the ComfiTec Trio, your horse is kept warm in cooler weather
- Not only warming, this liner is also highly breathable, so no matter how active the wearer is, perspiration can exit the liner to keep your horse dry and comfortable
- Built to last, the 210 denier outer layer is quilted to keep the filling even and able to be worn for years of happy use
- Easily fitted to the Trio Rug by touch tape tabs
- A touch tab closure at the chest to keep the liner secure
- For freedom of movement there’s also a shoulder slit detail so they won’t feel hampered by the liner at all in the field
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.