WeatherBeeta Comfitec 210D Channel Quilt Combo Neck Medium Lite Stable Rug has a 110g filling which is lightweight and breathable for warmth when needed which won’t feel uncomfortable to wear in milder weather. The 210T polyester lining is super breathable so your horse won’t overheat whilst still keeping warm so they won’t get cold.
There’s a buckle closure at the neck which is adjustable for a personal fit regardless of size or breed. These two surcingle belly straps have a low cross point so that your horse won’t become tangled by the straps at their belly when lying down or walking, whilst still staying warm. With a 210 denier outer layer for durability this rug is machine washable for keeping your clean and fresh. To prevent your rug from slipping forward over the shoulders and bum, a tail cord helps to secure the rug in place.
Available in Navy/Silver/Red in sizes 4′ 0 – 7′ 3.
- Medium/lite weight 110 gram insulated poly filling which is warming without unwanted bulk
- Buckle closure at the chest are adjustable for a close and comfortable fit, especially easy and quick to remove when you are needing to change rugs in the stable
- Two surcingle belly straps have a low cross point to prevent your horse becoming tangled when lying down
- A tail cord will help to keep the rug in place from moving forward and the tail clear
- 210T polyester lining is super breathable, to ensure your horse won’t overheat whilst still keeping warm
- Machine washable to easily keep your rugs fresh and clean, we would recommend using the Moorland Rider wash bags to ensure your washing machine is protected from horse hair
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.