WeatherBeeta Therapy-Tec Combo Neck has ceramic fabric technology, covering the horse’s neck and body with thermi-heat activating fabric to encourage blood supply and oxygen to the muscles, speeding up recovery time and reducing inflammation or swelling from previous injuries.
This revolutionary therapy-technology has ceramic powder within the rug lining which has a similar effect to a heated pad without the need for electricity or expense, instead the horse’s own core temperature is reflected by the rug with infrared technology to create and build thermal heat. This rug is able to be used before exercise in order to warm-up the muscles and boost blood circulation in preparation for working more efficiently to speed up your recovery time and encourage high performance.
When worn after exercise, applying this rug reduces the building of lactic acid, in order to allow your muscles to recover far more quickly, reducing swelling and the risk of strain. This rug also encourages relaxation, so your horse can settle after activity
Due to the thermal heat this rug provides, it is not recommended for use with pregnant horses. For ease of care, this rug is machine washable.
Available in Black/Silver or Black/Silver/Red in sizes 5′ 0 – 7′ 3.
WeatherBeeta Therapy-Tec Standard Neck is a rug which is perfect for any horse in work, especially those who have suffered from an injury or stiffness.
- Revolutionary ceramic fabric technology reflects the horse’s own core temperature with infrared technology to create and build thermal heat
- Use before exercise in order to warm-up the muscles and boosts blood circulation in preparation for working more efficiently
- After exercise, applying this rug reduces the building of lactic acid, in order to allow your muscles to recover far more quickly
- This rug also encourages relaxation, so your horse can settle after activity
- Not recommended for pregnant horses
- This rug is machine washable for easy care
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.
- £69.95 RRP £79.99View Product