Woof Wear Long Yard Boot is a snug, comfortable and practical long winter boot designed to wear around the yard to prevent slipping and to keep feet thoroughly warm and protected. The boot has been completely redesigned from ground to knee to elevate your comfort and give a high performance. A heavy duty rubber out-sole provides fantastic durability and grip on all terrains while the full fleece lining keeps feet and legs really warm whatever the temperature. Fastened by a system of velcro straps and an additional ankle strap to ensure the optimal snug fit, the Long Yard boot is available for both men and women and as a Junior version.
Super supportive, arched insole for your all day comfort, make light of your yard and stable work with these excellent long yard winter boots.
Woof Wear Long Yard Boot is a redesigned super protective and warm long winter yard boot with exceptional grip thanks to the rubber out-sole, hot on the heels of the very popular earlier version.
Available in Black in sizes UK 6-10 (EU 39-44)
- Outer material is made from a tough outer fabric that will resist abrasion and weather
- Three side Velcro straps ensures a reliable closure and snug fit without interfering at the back of the knee
- Additional ankle strap for a really personal and closer fit
- Gusseted side ensures a close, comfortable fit on the leg and will accommodate all size of calf
- Full fleece lining provides essential warmth and cosy feel
- Redesigned rubber galosh gives a sleek, slim appearance and is exceptionally durable as well as waterproof
- Triple layered insole with fantastic arched support provides comfort and cushioning which relieves foot fatigue and provides super levels of comfort as you work
- Heavy duty grip out-sole holds firm on slippery terrain
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £150.
- For UK orders under £150, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
- Due to Brexit VAT will be deducted from all orders to EU countries with a delivery date after 01/01/2021. Any duties or taxes will now be payable directly by the customer - our courier will send you an invoice to help you do this.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.