Woof Wear Precision Thermal Glove is a fantastic cold weather riding glove that provides essential warmth, protection and grip during the colder days of the year. A combination of Reintex® Thermal palm which allows for a minimal thickness for amazing feel and contact on the reins together with Power Stretch® Pro™ fleece on the upper part of the hand for superior thermal warmth, these winter Precision Thermal Gloves will not compromise on warmth or comfort in low freezing temperatures when riding. Flexible and with great fit, these gloves are ideal for riding in winter when you need hand protection as well as optimum feel and contact as you ride.
Woof Wear Precision Thermal Glove are a super warm, comfortable and reliable pair of equestrian winter gloves that provide essential warmth and close contact feel by a combination of superior technical materials and design.
Available in Black and Brown in sizes 6-9.5
- REINTEX® Thermal palm – the thickness of only 0.5mm ensures great precision on the reins and a fantastic feel to the horse as well as keeping you super warm
- Power Stretch® Pro™ fleece upper-a superior technical fleece that has a 4 way body hugging stretch and is extremely breathable to keep you dry when you sweat and provides top warmth without weight
- Stretch fleece provides great flexibility and great fit for improved wearer comfort
- Secure velcro tab at the wrist for a reliable closure and prevents weather ingress
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.