Woof Wear ¾ Superstretch Neo Glove is a fabulous snugly fitting riding glove, a welcome new addition to the excellent Woof Wear equestrian glove range, a handy 3/4 finger length version of the highly popular Superstretch Neo Glove. Made from a super stretch Neoprene that provides warmth and necessary flexibility, these three quarter length fingered riding gloves allow for dexterity and dealing with fiddly jobs, boasts an extra long cuff with elastic wristband to protect from weather ingress and have reinforced areas between the rein fingers for extra durability.
Super comfortable and practical, this snug fit riding glove will give you all the versatility you need whether in the saddle or working in the stable yard.
Available in Black in sizes S-XL
- Made from a super stretch Neoprene for warmth and ensures exceptional comfort levels for the equestrian
- Three quarter length fingers allow for you to do fiddly jobs and great dexterity
- Reinforcement areas are placed between the rein fingers for improved durability and will prevent wear and tear
- Snug fit hugs the fingers and hand for warmth
- Extra long cuff with an elastic wristband prevents any weather ingress and keeps wrists warm, a key temperature controller of the body
- Fabulous grip on the palms featuring REINTEX® material – Japanese made, microfibers form a superior fabric that has excellent stretch – this ensures a very good fit and optimal comfort, grip with superb feel – the REINTEX® thickness is 0.5mm for supreme contact
- Perfect for colder weather maintaining warmth and feeling in the fingers to keep control and grip
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.
- £18.00View Product