Grubs Rainline Wellington Boots are a very lightweight pair of full rubber ladies boots packed with all the functionality to keep your feet comfortable, warm and protected. These high tech boots have a durable stretch Neoprene panel at the back for comfort and ease of taking on and off. These flexible rubber boots are lined with a distinctive SUPERDRI™ lining which is a highly efficient moisture wicking material which keeps your feet dry, odour free and prevents a build up of moisture.
The Grubs Rainline ladies boots have a removable 6mm NITROCELL™footbed which is incredibly comfortable and provides great insulation and thermal protection against the cold ground. These classic field wellington boots are comfortable, waterproof, look great and are perfect for any outdoor activity.
Available in a choice of colours in sizes UK 3-8
- Distinctive SUPERDRI™ lining which is moisture wicking using thousands of fibre loops to cosset the foot and wick the moisture away from the skin keeping you comfortable
- Stretch panel in the shaft making them practical and comfortable
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™footbed which is incredibly comfortable and provides great insulation and thermal protection against the cold ground
- TRAX Outsole gives great traction on all surfaces helping with braking, stability and great grip
- HEXZORB is where the hexagonal shock absorbing component is directly moulded into the heel of the outside to evenly disperse the shock absorbing component preventing your feet from aching after a long period of activity.
- Comfort Rating +20C to -10C