We hope you’re happy with your ArdMoor items, however if you aren’t, we offer easy returns and free exchanges from anywhere in the UK.
Exchanges - You are now able to return for an exchange, you can simply change the size or exchange for a different item. You can also return for a gift voucher and use this credit at your leisure. Currently this service is only available in the UK. We cover the return shipping costs when you opt for exchanges or return for a gift voucher.
We have extended our returns period so that any items bought between 17th October 2023 and 20th December 2023 can be returned up to Monday 15th January 2024 (excluding any items bought from our Black Friday Sale)
Our Black Friday returns policy entitles you to return items within 14 days, for a refund or an ArdMoor store credit. This applies to any items purchased from our Black Friday collection between 17th November and 28th November 2023.
Our standard returns policy out with the above period entitles you to return or exchange items within 28 days. Please allow up to 5 days for us to process your return once it reaches us, and we will email you to confirm you have been refunded. We accept items that are returned within the 28-day time frame providing they are in original condition with tags intact. Once your items are returned, you will be entitled to receive a refund. For item(s) returned after this time, we reserve the right to return the item(s) to you.
Every aspect of the item/garment must be free from signs of wear and odour and must be in re-sellable condition.
We are not able to provide a refund for any in-ear hearing protection products for hygiene reasons, any items which appear to have been worn or washed, are not in original condition, or have their security tag removed.
How to return or exchange your UK order:
- Visit our UK returns portal here
- To start the process, enter your order number and email address used to make the order. Our order numbers are 8 digits and start with 06. You should be able to find your order number on any correspondence from us relating to your order.
- Select the item(s) you want to return and choose between exchanges or a return. You also have the option to return for store credit via a gift card.
- Once you have completed the process you will be emailed the drop-off information to send back your return via Royal Mail and you can either print your label at home or use a QR label to print in-store.
- Please repack the item as securely as possible including the packing slip inside, if you need a new one please contact our customer support.
- Returns for a refund will have £3.50 deducted from the total refund amount to cover the shipping and logistics costs. We will cover the return costs if you opt to exchange or for a gift card voucher.
How to return your international order:
- We only offer free UK exchanges, so the cost of shipping for returns and exchanges for overseas orders will be covered by the customer. However, we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you. Please make sure all documentation is completed, otherwise goods may be held by customs and then returned to the sender.
- Please repack the return package as securely as possible including the packing slip inside, and make sure you keep your proof of postage.
- Please allow up to 5 days for us to process your return once it reaches us, and we will email you to confirm you have been refunded.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns for the following items:
- Gift vouchers.
- Items that have had their security tags removed.
- In-ear hearing protection products
If items are undeliverable to you by the courier/postal service, these orders will be held for a defined period of time (varies per company) for you to collect. If uncollected items exceed this limit, they will be returned to us as the sender. All items will be automatically refunded and returned to stock. You will be notified via email of the refund once processed.
We are not obliged to provide you with a refund until we receive the product(s) back from you. We strongly recommend that you send the products using a secure or trackable method - e.g. Recorded/Special Delivery - and that you retain your proof of postage.
We reserve the right to reject any return sent beyond the 28-day return period.
If the item is rejected your item(s) will be returned to you along with a letter outlining the reason(s).
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Faulty items will be refunded in full, including delivery charges where you have paid for the service.
Returning a gift in the UK
Please visit our UK Return Portal and select Start Gift Return. If you don’t have the order number please just provide us with the name of the person who gave you the gift, the product details, and what you would like to exchange for. Our customer service team will then arrange this for you where possible.
To return a faulty item, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call 01620 671 480 providing your Order Number, as much information as possible and images of the item, including images of the fault, the whole item and images of any barcodes and serial numbers.
To aid your faulty claim please can you ensure your item is clean before sending us photographs, as we use these photographs to create a claim on your behalf.
Once we have raised a claim on your behalf, the claim will then be investigated with our supplier, before a replacement or refund is issued to you. In some instances, the supplier will need the item returned to them, which we will advise you of.
Returns made outside the ArdMoor Return portal/self-postage
If you choose to return your order by your own shipping service, we will be unable to provide any updates on the parcel's location or provide confirmation of receipt.
We would always recommend retaining proof of return/tracking details, if you contact customer services you may be asked to share this.
If the parcel sent outside our returns portal is to go missing/get tampered with/become damaged in transit back to us we would be unable to support or issue a refund for these missing goods.
A claim would need to be submitted directly to the postal company selected to return your items.