Be inspired this winter with our exciting collection of women’s luxury leather boots for every day wear. This year we have more brands, more choice and something for everyone so if you are thinking about investing in an Autumn essential then take a look at some of our favourite country boots.
Whether you live in a built up town and spend your life pavement walking or in the country climbing barbed wire fences and walking the hills you need a durable boot that is functional, comfortable and makes you look and feel good. With women’s boots it’s all about fashion versus function and there are a few key features that are very important to navigate your way through when choosing. Leather boots are naturally warm and hardwearing which ensures good protection from the cold and rough ground for a great performance and, if cared for, they will last a life time.
Points to consider:
- What are you actually using them for and where will you spend most of the time. If you on your feet for hours or walking long distances then treat your feet and spend a little more to make this a worthwhile investment.
- If you spend a lot of time driving then you need a sensible boot that is suitable for long journeys and allows you to properly feel the pedals and doesn’t have fussy clips that might snag
- Cost and practicality. All of our boots are high quality and affordable adding a touch of elegance to your winter wardrobe
- Are you looking for a boot to wear with a skirt or to tuck your trousers into as the former can be tighter fitting than the latter.
- A good sole will give you great grip on all surfaces and take the shock out of hard ground for decent warmth, traction and protection.
- Have a waterproof breathable membrane if you are going to be hiking in wet fields or just to be protected against spray and puddles
- The height of the boot depends on the look you are after and the size of your feet and legs
- All of our leather country boots are lightweight and breathable which prevents your feet from aching and overheating.
- Good quality premium leather will always mould into the shape of your feet for long lasting comfort.
- Do you want a boot that looks equally good on the journey as well as at the destination? If you are travelling to see friends, it’s handy to be able to wear them there and then go for a dog walk without needing to pack another pair of boots.
- If you have wide feet or calves then it’s worth looking for an adjustable boot for a wider fit or make sure there is any easy to use zip. Alternatively buy a short ankle boot instead.
Country boots are generally designed to be multi-purpose however, if you are crossing rivers or hiking in the hills, then you might want consider our technical range of specific walking boots. Equally, if you are heading to the “Arctic” and are expecting snow or extremely cold conditions, then have look at our insulated waterproof women’s boots that are designed for performance in cold, harsh conditions.
What are your requirements for a durable, long lasting, women’s country winter boot? In our view they should be waterproof, have a cleated grip sole, give exceptional comfort perhaps in the shape of faux fur lining, have long or short lengths and be styled to go with both country and town wear. Many boots have adjustable buckles at the calf so you can achieve the perfect, comfortable fit to your own size for a sleek, elegant silhouette on the leg.
Orca Bay Orkney Country Boots
One of our best selling boots
Fully waterproof and breathable
Tough soles for grip on all terrain, wet and dry
Musto Women’s Chelsea Gore-Tex Boot
Outsole made with GripFlex, for great traction and stability
Gore-Tex lined, making it fully waterproof and breathable
Available in black and dark brown
Blundstone 1440 Boot
Made from high-quality leather with a burnished Redwood finish
Classic Chelsea boot stlye
Super comfy EVA footbed for all-day comfort
Orca Bay Tetbury Women’s Boot
Made from quality, soft leather
Waxed finish to repel water
Shock absorbent soles
Orca Bay Moreton Women’s Boot
Handmade and stitched from premium leather
Full legnth zip for easy donning and removal
Cushioned footbed to relieve fatigue and provide support
If you need any help choosing your boots or simply would like some more advice about any of the products on our website, then don’t hesitate to contact our team on 01620 671480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org