Crispi Kanada EVO GTX Boots are waterproof and insulated boots designed for hunting and stalking in the harshest environments. Made from the highest quality materials, including Gore-Tex membranes, high quality Italian leather and PrimaLoft insulation, the Kanada EVO GTX is designed to perform in any conditions and over any terrain. The ergonomic design helps to protect the foot against rocks, tree stumps and any other obstacle while out on the hill or deep in the woods. The Vibram sole provides exceptional grip and stability while the removable footbed forms around the foot to help reduce foot fatigue.
The footbed is made using Cambrelle, Felt and Active Carbons to reduce odours and help promote breathability. As well as the sturdy Vibram sole and robust leather construction, the boots are equipped with a durable rubber toe cap for extra protection from uneven terrain. An outstanding traditional-style hunting boot with state-of-the-art technologies that will help keep you out for longer, whatever the weather. For a taller version, see the Crispi Wild EVO GTX.
Available in Brown and in sizes EUR 36-47.
- Made from high-quality Italian leather
- Gore-Tex membrane for excellent weather protection
- PrimaLoft insulation for supreme warmth
- Central hinge for flexibility
- Speed Lace hooks for quick and easy fastening
- Spare high-visibility orange laces included
- Removable footbed with foot-forming properties to reduce foot fatigue
- Active Carbons in footbed to reduce foot odour
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Vibram sole for stability and traction over rough terrain