Crispi Lapponia Evo GTX Boots are lightweight waterproof men's walking boots designed for trekking and hunting in challenging terrain in the hills, lower mountain areas, moors and woodland. Made from water-repellent nubuck leather and a Gore-Tex waterproof membrane, the Lapponia Evo GTX boots are perfect for heading out in all weathers and feature orange detail that ensures the boots are visible even in low light. To ensure your feet are comfortable and fatigue-free all day long, these breathable boots are equipped with Crispi's innovative Air Mesh + Felt Active Carbons, which increases breathability and reduces odour when worn for extended periods.
The Crispi 3D construction draws moisture away from the foot, keeping you comfortable for longer. A rubber rand helps protect the lower foot, while robust nubuck leather and lightweight padding adds extra protection to the upper part of the foot. A micropore shock-absorbing insert offers the wearer excellent shock absorption and its CLAW tread provides exceptional grip and stability over rough terrain.
Available in Brown and in sizes EUR 36-47.
- Lightweight and breathable walking boots
- Gore-Tex waterproof membrane
- Made using water-repellent nubuck leather
- Central hinge for flexibility, stability and control in rough terrain
- Micropore shock-absorbing system
- CLAW tread for stability and slip resistance
- Ideal for trekking, hunting and every day use
- Protective rubber rand
- High-visibility orange laces and trim for safety