Crispi Nevada Legend EFX GTX Boots are known across Europe as outstanding hunting boots and are now making the same favourable impression on the UK country sports market. The boots, equipped with a Gore-Tex insulated liner, are highly protective, especially around the ankle and high impact areas such as the heel, toe and instep. The material that protects the ankles moulds to the shape of the ankle's malleolus area. The boots' rubber rand protects the bottom half of the foot against impacts from the side, back and front of the boots, while the sole is cushioned with a module inset midsole.
These robust and lightweight boots, with a water-resistant nubuck outer, feature Crispi's Air Mesh + Felt Active Carbons removable footbed that offers outstanding breathability and anti-perspiration and anti-odour action. Perfect for hunting and shooting on moors, plains, in woodland on on rocky hillsides, the Crispi Nevada Legend GTX features a Vibram Megagrip compound sole that ensures maximum grip, stability and protection.
Available in Brown and in sizes EUR 36-47.
- Field boots designed for a tough life on the hill, in woodland or moors
- Protective boots with Gore-Tex waterproof liner
- Vibram Megagrip tread for exceptional stability and traction
- Protective rubber rand
- Uppers made from quality weather resistant nubuck leather
- Removable footbed with outstanding breathability and anti-perspiration and anti-odour action
- Crispi 3D construction to move moisture away from the foot