Crispi Wild EVO GTX Boots are waterproof and insulated and made from the highest quality fabrics and materials by Italian boot-making experts Crispi. These outstanding insulated boots are made from quality full-grain leather with a Gore-Tex membrane and PrimaLoft insulation that combine to produce a class-leading hunting but ready to tackle any terrain in any weather. The boots' high-cut design, rubber toe cap and Vibram sole with shock-absorbing midsole protect the lower leg and foot from rocks tree stumps, roots and uneven terrain when out on the hill or deep in the forest. Made to a traditional high-boot design, the Crispi Wild EVO GTX boots are anything but traditional when it comes to the materials used in the construction for this outstanding hunting boot.
As well as state-of-the-art insulation and waterproof membranes, these boots are equipped with serious comfort underfoot, with a Cambrelle and felt removable footbed that includes Active Carbons to greatly reduce moisture around the foot and therefore reduce odour. The footbed also fits to the form of your foot to help reduce strain on the foot arch, heel and metatarus, the group of bones in the middle section of the foot. An ergonomically-designed boot made for the modern hunter who doesn't let cold, wet weather get in the way of what the love to do. For a shorter version, see the Crispi Kanada EVO GTX.
Available in Brown and in sizes EUR 37-47.
- Made from finest quality full grain leather
- Waterproof Gore-Tex membrane
- PrimaLoft insulation for exceptional warmth
- Central hinge for freedom of movement
- Highly protective over rough terrain
- Removable footbed with Cambrelle, felt and Active Carbons to aid breathability and reduce foot odour
- Rubber toe cap for protection
- Form-fitting insole to help prevent foot fatigue