Helly Hansen Alna 2.0 Hi Vis Rain Jacket is a Hi Vis certified comfortable rain jacket made from a soft noiseless stretchable PU material that is 100% Waterproof and breathable with a soft Polyester backing for added comfort and protection. This men's fluorescent waterproof work jacket has a detachable and adjustable hood that is Helmut compatible.
There is an ID Card loop on the right hand side it has 3M reflective detail to optimise the safety which also looks stylish with its clean lines and professional finish. Another great feature is the Napoleon pocket hidden under the storm flap so you can easily access your essentials without opening the entire jacket when the weather is bad. This jacket has an adjustable hem that can be access from within the packets to comply with safety. On the cuffs you will find a Neoprene cuff which prevents water running down your arm when working and the back of this coat is slightly longer for added comfort and protection.
The Hi Vis colour and reflective safety feature sends a clear message that your organisation is professional reliable and respectful of the legal requirement of the (PPE) Personal Protection Equipment required for a wide range of roles.
Available in sizes XS - 4XL in a choice of Hi Vis Colours
- Main fabric: 100% PU on 100% Polyester knit - 240 g/m² for a durable waterproof material
- EN ISO 2047:20131 Class 2: Size XS - M
- EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 3 in combination with style 70497 & 70596
- EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 2 - HIGH VISIBILITY CLOTHING - This standard specifies requirements for protective clothing capable of signalling the user’s presence visually. The standard intends to provide high visibility of the user under any light conditions by day and under illumination by vehicle headlights in the dark.
- Detachable hood Adjustable hood with elastic draw cord Helmut compatible
- Brushed polyester inside collar
- Smart stylish rain coat with a streamlined fit and sleek finish
- Double main fabric front flap to keep out the weather
- Napoleon pocket with YKK® zipper for easy access safe storage
- ID card loop
- Hand pockets with YKK® zipper
- Neoprene cuffs to prevent water ingress
- Adjustable hem with draw cord inside hand pocket for safety
- Extended back for improved comfort and coverage
- Matching Alna 2.0 Trousers available for total waterproof protection ion the work place
- Packable and lightweight for ease of wear and storage
- AMANN leading international producer of high quality threads embroidery and stitches
- OEKO-TEX for assurance about the quality of production with out harmful chemicals
- Helly Hansen workwear encourages uniformity and professionalism at work and makes the workplace safe and secure to work in
- Helly Hansen is a great company, producing the best quality gear for the working woman while being sustainable and responsible respecting, protecting and promoting ethical values to help protect people and the planet at an affordable price
- Care Instructions: Machine wash in luke warm water - 40°C, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Iron low heat, Do not dry clean
Returns & Exchanges
How to return or exchange your UK order:
- Visit our UK returns portal here
How to return your international order:
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns for the following items:
- Gift vouchers.
- Items that have had their security tags removed.
- In-ear hearing protection products
We reserve the right to reject any return sent beyond the 28-day return period.
Returning a gift in the UK
Returns made outside the ArdMoor Return portal/self-postage
A claim would need to be submitted directly to the postal company selected to return your items.
Delivery - UK & Overseas
- Once despatched, your package can arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order.
Rest of the World Delivery
- . Deliveries to Russia have been suspended due to the war in Ukraine
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.