Laksen Rainerhorn is a distinctive men's warm winter waistcoat made from high quality Steiner - Loden which is durable, hard-wearing and a great insulating outer layer when the temperature drops. This practical men's shooting waistcoat has hand-warmer pockets for storing essential items and keeping your hands comfortable in cold weather. There is a large inside game pocket for storing small game or wet kit when out stalking. This warm attractive waistcoat has reinforced shoulders and pocket for additional protection around these hard-wearing zones.
If you are looking for an alternative to a Tweed shooting waistcoat this season then the new Rainerhorn waistcoat is available in a choice of two colours and is a high performance layer that delivers on all levels and can be teamed up with the matching Turnerkamp and Zug Breeks and caps for a great shooting suit.
Laksen Rainerhorn is a luxuriously soft men's wool waistcoat that holds its own in all types of weather conditions to keep your warm and protected with all the functionality needed when shooting
- Made from 100% of the highest quality natural fibres including Sheep's wool, Alpaca, Angora and Cashmere to produce this durable Austrian Wool fabric that looks good and feels great
- Teflon coated for protection against excess water and dirt keeping the waistcoat looking as good as new after each outing
- Two large cartridge pockets for storing your essential
- Game pocket for storing wet kit or small game
- Shoulders and pockets are reinforced with durable quilted Amaretta for a soft to touch but tough outer material
- Matching Breeks and caps available to complete this suit
- Available in Green and Mocha in sizes S - 4XL
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
How to return or exchange an order
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- If you are returning an item for a refund. We would strongly advise against using Hermes. They have a habit of not delivering to the timescales paid for and we have had customer's returns being lost by them.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- In-ear hearing protection products cannot be returned once unsealed for hygiene reasons.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- For UK orders we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible but this can take 3-5 working days during busy periods. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
- Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Jersey/Guernsey as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
EU Delivery (After 1st January 2021)
- You will charged import VAT by your government when the shipment arrives at your customs point. This VAT will be charged at your local rate.
- We use DHL for our international deliveries
- You will also be charged a Disbursement fee by DHL which varies depending on your country but should be 10-15 Euros.
- Depending on your product's country of origin, you may also be liable for local duties which are charged by the EU and are normally between 10% & 16% of the products value.
- DHL will let you know what the total amount will be prior to delivery and they will collect the duties and taxes on behalf of the EU and your government.
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
Rest of the World Delivery
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.